Saturday 26 October 2013

Sat 26th Oct

Good fishing to be had at Curley's in spite of the up and down weather.
Top rod today is Jim McGinley with 9 fish most in top 2 ft of water on a variety of methods from dries to blobs under an indicator.

Here is an email received:

Just a quick note to say I had the best session of fishing on Thursday afternoon that I have ever had!! I had a rainbow on an olive snake very early and there appeared to be several fish fighting over it! The fish then came up with the ripple and it was really exciting. I put on a really scruffy tiny size 16 deer hair muddler which worked brilliantly. I had two fish and must have missed at least a dozen, until I contributed the fly to the Christmas decorations in the trees.
I have caught more fish, bigger fish and harder fighting fish but not with the fun I had on Thursday.
 
Ken Sexton
 
Ken is moving to Spain next week - Curley's Fisheries hope that this moves proves to be a good one for Ken and his Family, have a great time!
You will be welcome back to Curley's anytime, Ken 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.