Monday 7 January 2013

Members photo & thoughts...

Another cracking day today!

Fish being caught all over the lake, brilliant to see all angelrs enjoying their day on the water.

Quick blog regarding a email & photo i have been sent from Member Phil Rees...

What Phil has to say about his day out...

"After about 2 hours of fishing on various lures at various speeds and various depths on 3 different pontoons using both floating and sinking lines, I had not even had a tug, so decided to try the dam wall stages.

A further half hour on lures and still no takes, but suddenly I saw a few fish rising at about the extreme of my casting range. I tried a few dries, with no luck, so decided to try a daiwl bach about 2 feet deep under an indicator. In the next hour, I caught 6 (took 2), lost 1 and missed 3 other bites. A few others followed my lead, so hopefully they caught as well.

The best was about 3lb! all fought really well."

Tightlines all, see you on the banks soon no doubt!
Nathan 
nath_bailiff@hotmail.co.uk




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.