Friday 20 January 2012

Questions for you??

In my last post I wrote "the end of the frost" well I was right but I didn't realise at the time that what was replacing " the frost" was going to be worse!!! The good news is that the fish have come back up from the depths but the bad news is that it's been raining and blowing none stop! Still can we really expect great weather at this time of year??

I would like to think we have made progress at the fishery and from a lot of the good comments bandied about on various websites and forums then a lot of you agree - which is very welcomed feedback - thanks

However I don't want to sit back and think that all the work has been done cause it certainly hasn't! I have got quite a list of improvements that I want doing but at this stage I would like you guys to have a say as well - What do you want???

You can  place a comment on this post so everyone can see or you can send me an email if you prefer, either way your views and opinions are important to me. I can't promise that all your ideas will ultimately be introduced (finances are limited) but they will certainly be seriously considered in the short, medium and long term.

Thanks
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.