Thursday 24 April 2014

Thurs 24th April

A beautiful day at the fishery. Warm sun and a gentle warm breeze.
This triggered a large buzzer hatch and a good hatch of sedges on the water.
I even wet a line myself and managed a few to a black G&H sedge.


One thing that is becoming a serious problem is the amount of discarded leader material being left all over the fishery.
The picture below was collected from just ONE pontoon in a day!!
This is NOT acceptable behaviour from anyone and goes against the values of all responsible fly fishers
So from now on I will be keeping a close eye on EVERYONE who is fishing and I will take action against the culprits. I have never banned anyone from Curley's ever but that might happen in the near future!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.