Thursday 6 February 2014

Thursday 6th

Interesting email from Keith Hilton on his first ever visit to Curley's

Hi Mike,

It was nice speaking to you on Sunday. I only caught 1 fish on a size12 olive buzzer. It was around 3lb and cleared the water 3 times. I caught it on my new GR50 5WT, which was good fun. In hind sight I fished too deep and should have moved to the pontoons. I spoke to another angler who had 3 fish fishing with snatchers and Bibios and about a foot deep. There were a lot of fish swirling at his flies and more fish showing than on the dam wall. I am confident I will do better next time.

I hope to join you for a guided trip later in the year.

Tight Lines

Keith


Nice report Keith, hope to see you again soon. Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.